My research focuses on Big Data analysis, summarization and user-friendly visualization. In particular, I develop data clustering algorithms for fully automatic construction of user-friendly taxonomies of topics for datasets of scientific papers. Also I develop web components for visual exploration of the constructed taxonomies.
My work is supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Community structure discovery, semantic web, ontology building, topic modeling, human-computer interaction, data visualization.
- Research Assistant in UNIFR (2014-nowadays)
- Startups (2012-nowadays)
- Lead/Senior Engineer & Project Leader in Samsung Ukraine R&D Center (2009-2012)
- System Developer in Symantec / PC Tools (2008-2009)
- QA and System Developer in Zoral Labs (2006-2008)
- MSc in Computer Science, specialization: Computer Systems and Networks. NTUU KPI, Ukraine (2005-2007)
- BSc in Computer Science, specialization: Computer Engineering. NTUU KPI, Ukraine (2001-2005)
See detailes in linkedin.
Projects at XI-Lab
While at UNIFR I contributed to several projects:
- ScienceWISE: a semantic layer on top of arXiv.org to browse and discover research papers
- HiReCS: parameter-free deterministic hierarchical clustering library
- PyCaBeM: Python Benchmarking Framework for the Clustering Algorithms Evaluation