I am a PhD student at the eXascale Infolab University of Fribourg, from March 2017. I hold an engineering degree from SUP’COM (Tunisia). During my university career, I was part of an exchange student program in 2016 at University of Padova in Italy. My main research interests include large time series analysis, prediction models and crowdsourcing.
- Mourad Khayati, Ines Arous, Zakhar Tymchenko, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “ORBITS: Online Recovery of Missing Blocks in Multiple Time Series Streams.” In Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, Vol. 14, 2021. Bibtex PDF Code
- Ines Arous, Jie Yang, Mourad Khayati, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “Peer Grading the Peer Reviews: A Dual-Role Approach for Lightening the Scholarly Paper Review Process.” In Proceedings of the Web Conference (WWW 2021). Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2021. Bibtex PDF Code
- Ines Arous, Ljiljana Dolamic, Jie Yang, Akansha Bhardwaj, Giuseppe Cuccu, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “MARTA: Leveraging Human Rationales for Explainable Text Classification.” In Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2021). A Virtual Conference, 2021. Bibtex PDF Appendix Code
- Ines Arous, Jie Yang, Mourad Khayati, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “OpenCrowd: A Human-AI Collaborative Approach for Finding Social Influencers via Open-Ended Answers Aggregation.” In Proceedings of the Web Conference (WWW 2020). Taipei, Taiwan, 2020. Bibtex Slides PDF Code Video
- Ines Arous, Mourad Khayati, Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, Ying Zhang, Martin Kersten, and Svetlin Stalinlov. “RecovDB: Accurate and Efficient Missing Blocks Recovery for Large Time Series.” In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2019). Demo Track. Macau, China, 2019. Bibtex PDF Code Poster Tool
Talks & Presentations
22.04.2020 OpenCrowd @WWW