I am a PhD student at the eXascale Infolab working on a project involving machine learning and crowdsourcing to build the next-generation of Recommender Systems. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Torino (Italy) and a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Pavia (Italy). During my university career I have been participating in many exchange programs, such as, Erasmus at Technical University of Lodz (Poland) and exchange study program at Tongji University in Shanghai (China). Additionally, I have written my master thesis at HLRS in Stuttgart (Germany) in collaboration with the Performance Evaluation Group of the University of Pavia. Afterwards, I have done the Erasmus traineeship at HLRS in Stuttgart (Germany) in which I have developed a platform used to benchmark different architectures for High Performance Computing.
- Yasamin Eslahi, Akansha Bhardwaj, Paolo Rosso, Kurt Stockinger, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “Annotating Web Tables through Knowledge Bases: A Context-Based Approach.” In 2020 7th Swiss Conference on Data Science (SDS). IEEE, 2020. Bibtex PDF
- Paolo Rosso, Dingqi Yang, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “Beyond Triplets: Hyper-Relational Knowledge Graph Embedding for Link Prediction.” In Proceedings of The Web Conference (WWW 2020). Taipei, Taiwan, 2020. Bibtex PDF Code
- Paolo Rosso, Dingqi Yang, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “Revisiting Text and Knowledge Graph Joint Embeddings: The Amount of Shared Information Matters!.” In BigData, 2019. Bibtex PDF Code
- Dingqi Yang, Paolo Rosso, Bin Li, and Philippe Cudre-Mauroux. “NodeSketch: Highly-Efficient Graph Embeddings via Recursive Sketching.” In Proceedings of ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2019), 2019. Bibtex PDF
- Paolo Rosso, Dingqi Yang, and Philippe Cudré-Mauroux. “Knowledge Graph Embeddings.” In Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies., 2019. Bibtex PDF