Mourad Khayati is a Senior researcher at the Department of Computer Science of the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. He did his PhD at University of Zurich, Switzerland, under the supervision of Prof. Michael Böhlen .
Time Series, recovery of missing values, and matrix decomposition techniques.
- DBLP server.
- Internal Server:
- Laura Rettig, Mourad Khayati, Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, and Michal Piorkowski. “Online Anomaly Detection over Big Data Streams.” In 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Big Data 2015, Santa Clara, CA, USA, Oct 27- Nov 01, 2015. Bibtex PDF
- Mourad Khayati, Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, and Michael H. Böhlen. “Using Lowly Correlated Time Series to Recover Missing Values in Time Series: a Comparison between SVD and CD.” In Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases - 15th International Symposium, SSTD 2015, Seoul, South Korea, August 26-28, 2015. Proceedings, 2015. Bibtex PDF
- Mourad Khayati, Michael H. Böhlen, and Johann Gamper. “Memory-Efficient Centroid Decomposition for Long Time Series.” In IEEE 30th International Conference on Data Engineering, Chicago, ICDE 2014, IL, USA, March 31 - April 4, 2014, 100–111, 2014. Bibtex PDF
- Mourad Khayati, and Michael H. Böhlen. “REBOM: Recovery of Blocks of Missing Values in Time Series.” In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Management of Data, COMAD 2012, 2012, Pune, India, 44–55, 2012. Bibtex PDF
- PhD Thesis:
Mourad Khayati. Recovery of Missing Values using Matrix Decomposition Techniques, University of Zurich, Switzerland. PDF
- FashionBrain: H2020 European project, period: 1.1.2017-31.12.2019
- c-ReviVal: Real-time Centroid Decomposition for streams
- Ongoing theses:
- Old theses:
- I will be teaching the Social Media Analytics course in the Spring semester 2017.
- PhD position available at the eXascale group starting from January 1, 2017: offer (Position taken)